Eryped 200mg Chewable Tablet
- To treat bacterial infections.
- Take with food to lessen stomach upset and maximize absorption.
- If you are taking the chewable form, chew it well before swallowing.
- Take complete prescribed dose, even if you feel better.
- DO NOT take any antidiarrheal product without first consulting us.
If you forget:
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. But if it is almost time
for the next dose, skip the one you missed, DON'T DOUBLE the dose. Then go
back to your regular schedule.
Possible side effects:
- Most people experience FEW or NO side effects with this medication, but the
following effects have been reported: Abdominal pains, nausea, diarrhea,
- If these side effects persist or worsen, or if you observe any other
adverse effects, talk to your pharmacist about it.
- If you have skin rash, hives or itching, swelling or breathing difficulty,
it is possible that you could have an allergic reaction to the medication:
Notify your doctor.
Precautions to consider:
- If you are allergic to any medication, inform your pharmacist right away.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol with this medication.
- Inform your doctor or your pharmacist if you are pregnant, intend to become
so or if you are breastfeeding your child before using this medication.
- Don't keep or use this medication if it is past the expiration date.
- This medication must never be given to another person or be used to treat
- Before using this drug, make sure that you inform your doctor and your
pharmacist of any past or present medical problems and of any medications
(prescription or over-the-counter), natural health products or vitamins
that you are currently taking or that you are planning to take.
- Take back any out-of-date or unused medication to your pharmacist, so it can be disposed of safely.