Pms-Methadone Oral Powder
- To relieve pain.
- To relieve withdrawal symptoms associated with opiates abuse.
- Use the prescribed amount for no longer than suggested by your doctor.
- Refrain from potentially hazardous tasks, such as driving a car or
operating dangerous machines, until you are sure that this medication does
not affect your mental alertness or physical coordination.
- DO NOT take alcohol with this medicine.
- Don't take this medication with grapefruit juice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you forget:
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. But if it is almost time
for the next dose, skip the one you missed, DON'T DOUBLE the dose.
Possible side effects:
- Most people experience FEW or NO side effects with this medication, but the
following effects have been reported: Drowsiness, headache, dizziness,
weakness, nausea and vomiting, dry mouth, constipation, profuse
transpiration, flushing of the face.
- If these side effects persist or worsen, or if you observe any other
adverse effects, talk to your pharmacist about it.
Precautions to consider:
- Inform your doctor or your pharmacist if you are pregnant, intend to become
so or if you are breastfeeding your child before using this medication.
- Before using this drug, make sure that you inform your doctor and your
pharmacist of any past or present medical problems and of any medications
(prescription or over-the-counter), natural health products or vitamins
that you are currently taking or that you are planning to take.
- Take back any out-of-date or unused medication to your pharmacist, so it can be disposed of safely.
- The solution must be stored in the refrigerator (2 to 8°C) and protected