Rubion 1000 1mg/ml Inj. Solution
- To treat anemia.
- Or for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
- This product must be injected in a muscle by a health
muscle may be painful for a few days.
- This treatment needs to be followed regularly by a doctor. Make sure you
keep your appointments with your doctor.
- It may take several weeks before you see an improvement of your condition.
- Take complete prescribed dose, even if you feel better.
- In order to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet, it is important
that you eat a balanced and varied diet.
Possible side effects:
- Most people experience few or no side effects with this medicine. However,
if you observe an unusual reaction, discuss with your pharmacist.
Precautions to consider:
- Inform your doctor or your pharmacist if you are pregnant or intend to
become so while using this medication.
- Excreted into breast milk, but considered compatible with breast-feeding.
- Before using this drug, make sure that you inform your doctor and your
pharmacist of any past or present medical problems and of any medications
(prescription or over-the-counter), natural health products or vitamins
that you are currently taking or that you are planning to take.
- Take back any out-of-date or unused medication to your pharmacist, so it can be disposed of safely.
- Store at room temperature between 15 to 30°C, away from intensive
heat and light.