Univol 200mg-200mg/5ml Oral Susp.
- To relieve symptoms of reflux and heartburn.
- Take your medicine after meals and at bedtime.
- Unless otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Liquid form - Shake well before using.
- There are special measuring devices available. Ask your pharmacist.
- If you are taking the chewable form, chew it well before swallowing.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Do not take aspirin
(ASA) or other medicine for inflammation or pain
without your pharmacist's or doctor's approval.
- Lifestyle modifications, in association with your medication, are helpful
in controlling symptoms. Consult your pharmacist for more details.
Possible side effects:
- Most people do not experience any or few side effects, although the
following effects have been reported: Nausea, vomiting, constipation or
Precautions to consider:
- Inform your doctor or your pharmacist if you are pregnant, intend to become
so or if you are breastfeeding your child before using this medication.
- Your symptoms should go away in a few days. If it continues, contact your
doctor or your pharmacist.
- Before using this drug, make sure that you inform your doctor and your
pharmacist of any past or present medical problems and of any medications
over-the-counter), natural health products or vitamins
that you are currently taking or that you are planning to take.
- Take back any out-of-date or unused medication to your pharmacist, so it can be disposed of safely.