Mobenol 500mg Tablet
- This medicine doesn't cure your illness but helps to control it. Continue
taking it even if you are feeling well.
- TALK TO YOUR PHARMACIST -
- If you have symptoms of HYPERGLYCEMIA (high blood sugar) such as excessive
thirst or urination, fast breathing or dry skin, fruit-like breath odour,
loss of appetite, stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- If you have any symptoms of HYPOGLYCEMIA (low blood sugar) such as
nervousness, sweating, pale skin, hunger, trembling, changes in eye sight,
confusion, drowsiness, tiredness or weakness. Take 4 ounces (125 mL) of
fruit juice (apple, grape, orange), 1 teaspoon of honey or 4-6 ounces of
soft drinks (Coke, 7-Up).
If you forget:
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. But if it is almost time
for the next dose, skip the one you missed, DON'T DOUBLE the dose.
Possible side effects:
- Most people experience FEW or NO side effects with this medication, but the
following effects have been reported: Nausea, feeling of fullness,
heartburn. If these side effects persist or worsen, or if you observe any
other adverse effects, talk to your pharmacist about it.
Precautions to consider:
- If you are allergic to any medication, inform your pharmacist right away.
- Inform your doctor or your pharmacist if you are pregnant, intend to become
so or if you are breastfeeding your child before using this medication.
- This medicine may make your skin more sensitive to sun, use a sunscreen (at
least SPF 15) to protect it.
- Before using this drug, make sure that you inform your doctor and your
pharmacist of any past or present medical problems and of any medications
(prescription or over-the-counter), natural health products or vitamins
that you are currently taking or that you are planning to take.
- Take back any out-of-date or unused medication to your pharmacist, so it can be disposed of safely.