Act Nabilone capsule 1mg
This medication is typically used to control nausea and vomiting. Its effects can be felt within 1 hour.Find a Pharmacy
This medication is typically used twice a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
This medication may be taken with or without food. Consuming alcohol may intensify the effect of this product. It is therefore advisable to avoid consuming alcohol or alcohol-containing products while taking this medication.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause blurred vision and dryness of the mouth;
- it may cause drowsiness -- use caution when driving;
- it may lower your blood pressure, which could cause weakness and/or dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position.
- it may cause euphoria (an unusual sense of well-being);
- it can cause dizziness;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.