Act Ropinirole tablet 0.25mg
This medication is typically used for Parkinson's disease. It may also be used for restless legs syndrome. Its effects can be felt within 1 hour.Find a Pharmacy
This medication is typically used 3 times a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Take it regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. This medication should be swallowed whole. It should not be split, crushed or chewed.
If you forget a dose, contact your pharmacist. This medication may be taken with or without food. If it were, however, to cause nausea, taking the product with food could provide relief.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause drowsiness or dizziness -- use caution if driving;
- it may cause heavy perspiration.
- occasionally, it may cause trembling and involuntary movements (also known as dyskinesia);
- it may cause nausea and vomiting;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.