Myochrysine injectable 10mg/ml
This medication is typically used for rheumatoid arthritis. It may also have other uses. It requires a few weeks to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This product is usually injected into a muscle (intramuscularly) by a health professional. The injection may be sore for a few days.
Use this medication regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause hair loss;
- it may cause spots or redness of the skin;
- it may cause a metallic aftertaste.
- it may cause mouth irritation and sores;
- it may cause sores on mucous membranes;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate or allow it to freeze. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
Blood donation is usually refused during this treatment.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.