Saizen Cartridge inj.cartrid. 12mg/1.5ml
This medication is typically used to stimulate growth. It requires a few months to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This product must be injected under the skin (subcutaneously), according to the technique you were shown. Be sure to choose a different injection site each time.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. Dispose of used syringes and needles safely. Your pharmacist can tell you the best way to do this.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause joint pain;
- it may cause muscle pain;
- it may cause leg swelling or water retention;
- it may cause pain at the injection site;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may cause numbness and a decreased sensitivity to touch.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
Keep this product in the refrigerator and do not allow it to freeze. Once reconstituted, the product must be used within 28 days. Any unused portion should be discarded.
A treatment with this medication requires regular monitoring by a doctor. Be sure to see your doctor for all regularly scheduled appointments.
This information handout only provides an overview of your treatment. Given the complex nature of your treatment, you will receive information that is much more comprehensive and that deals specifically with your needs. Make sure that you have all the relevant information regarding your medication.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.