Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty essentials for summer travel
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- Our best summer hair tips
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
- The Hair Affair
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Hand sanitizers and moisturizers for damaged skin
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- Home hair removal 101: a mini guide for perfect results!
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to do an at-home manicure
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to look good when camping
- How to pamper yourself with a home spa session
- Makeup tutorial: Contouring in 6 easy steps
- Masculine clean up act!
- Maskne: How to prevent mask-related skin problems
- Mature skin: 5 essential beauty products
- Meet the Feliner… the newest, sexiest cat eye yet!
- Melt-proof Makeup… keep your cool and your makeup intact!
- The Midas Touch!
- Morning Makeup Routine
- Morning ritual
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- Skin problems: which makeup and skincare products to use?
- SOS Dry Winter Skin
- Spring beauty trends: makeup, hairstyles, and manicures
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Sunscreen: choosing the right lotion
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 4 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends for fall
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 Makeup Mistakes to Avoid During Summer
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2020
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 visible signs of stress + our tips to counter them
- 6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 8 easy tips to make your skin glow
- 9 beauty gift sets made in Quebec you can give this Christmas
- 9 beauty tips to look your best for the holidays!
6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
Back-to-school season is an opportunity to show off your unique qualities. Here are six beauty tips to help you feel good about yourself on the first day of school—and year-round! Read
Father’s Day activity and gift ideas for every taste!
Is your dad the kind of guy who lives in shorts and running shoes? Or does he refuse to leave the house without trimming his beard and applying moisturizer? No matter his interests, we have the perfect Father’s Day gift for him—and ideas for activities you can do in person or remotely! Read
8 easy tips to make your skin glow
Want to get a healthy, glowing skin? You don’t need to spend hours on end at the spa or spend a fortune on beauty products. You don’t even need to completely change your beauty routine! Here are 8 skin care tips for a radiant and healthy glow. Read
Five summer essentials to have on hand
Afternoons at the pool or the park, day-long hikes, family picnics, sunbathing sessions . . . Whatever your summer plans, there are a few key products you should be sure to have on hand! Here are five must-haves to add to your summer arsenal. Read
Our best summer hair tips
As we all know, summertime means having to slightly adjust our haircare rituals to ensure we give our tresses the best possible care. When it comes to styling your hair, keeping it simple is generally the best way to enjoy the season while looking fab. We’re happy to share our best hair advice to keep your tresses on point. Read