Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty essentials for summer travel
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
- The Hair Affair
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to look good when camping
- How to pamper yourself with a home spa session
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- SOS Dry Winter Skin
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Sunscreen: choosing the right lotion
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 3 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends for fall
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2019
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 visible signs of stress + our tips to counter them
- 6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 8 easy tips to make your skin glow
- 9 beauty tips to look your best for the holidays!
4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
No one is unaffected by what they see in the mirror. Spending just a few minutes on how we look can play a big role in improving confidence. Makeup is much more than a way to hide imperfections. It’s a tool that can help you reveal your inner beauty and showcase the woman you really are. Here are four ways to use beauty products to improve your self-esteem. Read
Prom Beauty Guide : a divine tan and luminous makeup
Even though tanning sessions are no longer on our to-do lists, we still want a nice bronzed complexion once summer rolls around. Read
Healthy looking feet for summer
Summertime! The perfect opportunity to let your toes shine… in bright and beautiful colours. Get ready to strap on your favorite sandals and wiggle your toes. With our help you can flaunt pedicure-perfect feet in no time. Read
5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2019
Everyone has had moments in life when old photos of themselves come back to haunt them (Thanks, Facebook!). Me included! Thankfully, some mistakes can be corrected immediately. Others, however, we recreate every day without even realizing it. This is true of makeup mistakes. Here are my five makeup quick-fix tips. Because we all want to start the new year off looking our best, right? Read
Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
Thinking about splashing on some cologne? Great idea! First, put on some unscented cream—it will help your fragrance last longer. Read
What is dermocosmetics?
Visit a pharmacy or browse through fashion or beauty magazines and you’ll discover how well-regarded dermocosmetics is. And rightly so, since scientific testing has shown its effectiveness. But what exactly is a dermocosmetic product? Here’s some information that should clear up any questions. Read