Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty essentials for summer travel
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- Our best summer hair tips
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
- The Hair Affair
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Hand sanitizers and moisturizers for damaged skin
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- Home hair removal 101: a mini guide for perfect results!
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to do an at-home manicure
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to look good when camping
- How to pamper yourself with a home spa session
- Makeup tutorial: Contouring in 6 easy steps
- Masculine clean up act!
- Maskne: How to prevent mask-related skin problems
- Mature skin: 5 essential beauty products
- Meet the Feliner… the newest, sexiest cat eye yet!
- Melt-proof Makeup… keep your cool and your makeup intact!
- The Midas Touch!
- Morning Makeup Routine
- Morning ritual
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- Skin problems: which makeup and skincare products to use?
- SOS Dry Winter Skin
- Spring beauty trends: makeup, hairstyles, and manicures
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Sunscreen: choosing the right lotion
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 10 tips to freshen up your beauty routine
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 4 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends for fall
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 Makeup Mistakes to Avoid During Summer
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2020
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 visible signs of stress + our tips to counter them
- 6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 8 easy tips to make your skin glow
- 9 beauty gift sets made in Quebec you can give this Christmas
- 9 beauty tips to look your best for the holidays!
Your nighttime beauty routine
Just like you, your skin needs a proper night’s rest. Nighttime is when your skin cells have a chance to regenerate and recover from daily skin aggressors. Not sure how to start a nighttime beauty routine or what types of products will give you the best results? Read on to find out. Read
How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
Pimples. Makeup mistakes. Ruined brushes. Three problems you can do without. One way to avoid these problems is to keep your beauty tools clean. Did you know that bacteria can build up on your sponges, brush bristles and other products you use every day, which lead to irritated skin, eye infections, ingrown hairs among other things? Read
Mature skin: 5 essential beauty products
Who doesn’t want to age gracefully? After age 40, the skin loses elasticity, becomes drier and hyperpigmented, and many of us start putting looking younger at the top of our wish lists. Read
Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
We love summer! Sure, it’s way too short, never hot enough, and a little on the wet side, but we love it so much that we quickly overlook the downsides. What we forget, though, is that even if summer is fun and revitalizing, it can be hard on our skin. Read
10 tips to freshen up your beauty routine
From your skin and makeup to your colour-treated locks and nails, here are 10 product suggestions (and a few pro tips!) to freshen up your beauty routine. Read
6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
Working overtime at work, going to bed late several days in a row, suffering from insomnia, caring for a baby in the middle of the night… there are many reasons why we don’t get enough sleep. Not only can a lack of sleep be incredibly unpleasant, it can also affect you physically and make dark circles and bags appear under your eyes. It can also result in a dull complexion. Read