Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty essentials for summer travel
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
- The Hair Affair
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to look good when camping
- How to pamper yourself with a home spa session
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- SOS Dry Winter Skin
- Spring beauty trends: makeup, hairstyles, and manicures
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Sunscreen: choosing the right lotion
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 3 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends for fall
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 Makeup Mistakes to Avoid During Summer
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2019
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 visible signs of stress + our tips to counter them
- 6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 8 easy tips to make your skin glow
- 9 beauty tips to look your best for the holidays!
The best sunscreen for your skin type
If you’re still under the impression that using or applying sunscreen is a chore rather than an integral part of your skincare regimen, read on. You may feel this way because you haven’t found the right product for your skin type. Read
Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
It might seem like large international brands have dominated every sphere. Thankfully, the last few years have marked the rise of a trend to buy local. Read
Spring clean your beauty routine!
Eliminate dull, dry flaky skin and flaunt a brand-new complexion! No need for pricey lasers, peels or a weekend at the spa. Renew your skin by simply super-charging your beauty routine. Read
5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
The transition from fall to winter applies to more than just your wardrobe; your makeup routine needs an update, too. Here are some beauty blunders to avoid this winter. Read
Winter beauty guide
To get healthy skin even in the dead of winter, you need a special beauty routine. Say goodbye to dry skin, a red nose and chapped lips. Say hello to a radiant complexion, no matter how cold or windy it gets out there. Read