Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Our beauty tips for a dazzling Valentine's Day
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- Our best summer hair tips
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- The Hair Affair
- Hair care and makeup: refresh your beauty routine
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Hand sanitizers and moisturizers for damaged skin
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday gift ideas: something for everyone
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- Home hair removal 101: a mini guide for perfect results!
- How sugar is used in cosmetics
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to do an at-home manicure
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to get beautiful lips
- How to look good when camping
- How to pack a beauty travel kit
- How to prevent Halloween makeup from negatively affecting your skin
- How to tell the difference between dry and dehydrated skin
- How to treat chapped lips
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- Skin problems: which makeup and skincare products to use?
- A skincare routine by JoWAÉ
- Spring beauty trends: makeup, hairstyles, and manicures
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- This summer, make time for self care
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 14 Must-have beauty brands from Quebec
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty mistakes you should avoid
- 5 beauty tips for fall
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 Makeup Mistakes to Avoid During Summer
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2020
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 signs of stress + our tips to help you relax
- 5 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 5 warm-weather makeup tips
- 6 easy tips for a glowing skin
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 6 ways to combat dry winter skin
- 8 beauty gift sets made in Quebec to give
Tips for successful evening makeup
It’s nearly time to celebrate the holidays! Need some inspiration for your makeup? Brunet’s Head Cosmetician Simon Houle shares the latest trends, some pro tips, and his top picks. This is the perfect opportunity to try a bold new look! Read
Protective creams against the cold: 4 Québec-made treatments
When it comes to skin care, we’re all hoping to find brands we can trust. Here are 4 Québec-made products against the cold: creams, face masks, and more! Read
How to choose your perfume according to your personality
Whether it’s for you or for someone else, choosing a fragrance can be complicated. Here’s a short guide to help you find the right fragrance. Read
Essential facial care tools
Did you know that you no longer have to spend a fortune for effective facial treatments? With so many beauty tools now available on the market, it’s possible to enjoy a spa-like facial without leaving home. Need help sorting through your options? Here are four must-have tools to get you started. Read
Dry and dull hair: causes and solutions
Shiny hair that looks like it would be perfect for a shampoo ad is the Holy Grail of beauty. In fact, many women are ready to do practically anything to achieve this result. Supplements, hairstyling products, salon treatments, no stone goes uncovered when it comes to getting the gleaming locks of your dreams. Before looking at possible treatments for your hair, let’s examine the reasons why your hair is dry and dull in the first place. Read