Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Tips in alphabetical order
- Baby skin problems
- Baby skincare: proceed with caution!
- Back to beauty!
- The Balancing Act of Makeup
- Beautiful skin: everything you need to know about serums
- Beauty and skin care guide for autumn
- Beauty at every age
- The beauty benefits of rose-based products
- Beauty comes in all colours
- Beauty essentials for summer travel
- Beauty products: Do you get more when you spend more?
- Beauty: it’s a man’s thing too
- The best sunscreen for your skin type
- Brunet and dermocosmetics
- But mom, it's only lip gloss!
- Buying local: 5 must-have brands made in Quebec
- The Hair Affair
- Hair Colour 101
- Hair Styling Secrets
- Hand sanitizers and moisturizers for damaged skin
- Healthy looking feet for summer
- Holiday Season make-up trends and tips
- How to choose your perfume according to your personality
- How to clean your makeup brushes and other beauty tools?
- How to fight against wrinkles
- How to get back to your routine with healthy, beautiful hair
- How to look good when camping
- How to pamper yourself with a home spa session
- Makeup tutorial: Contouring in 6 easy steps
- Masculine clean up act!
- Maskne: How to prevent mask-related skin problems
- Mature skin: 5 essential beauty products
- Meet the Feliner… the newest, sexiest cat eye yet!
- Melt-proof Makeup… keep your cool and your makeup intact!
- The Midas Touch!
- Morning Makeup Routine
- Morning ritual
- Scents of summer
- A Shadowy Tale!
- Skin problems: which makeup and skincare products to use?
- SOS Dry Winter Skin
- Spring beauty trends: makeup, hairstyles, and manicures
- Spring beauty trends
- Spring clean your beauty routine!
- Spring ritual
- Steps to get the most out of your skincare routine
- Summer beauty prep
- Summer looks of the stars
- Summer ritual
- Sun protection for teens
- Sunny Day Beauty
- Sunscreen: choosing the right lotion
- Support your Habs with an original 3-colour manicure!
- 10 golden rules for youthful-looking skin
- 3 easy fall hairstyles
- 3 easy hairstyles suitable for any occasion
- 3 holiday hairstyles
- 4 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
- 4 summer hairstyles inspired by local celebrities
- 4 tips for winter hair care
- 4 tips to do minimal makeup
- 4 ways beauty products can improve your self-esteem
- 5 beauty trends for 2018
- 5 beauty trends for fall
- 5 beauty trends this summer
- 5 beauty trends you need to try
- 5 essential beauty secrets during pregnancy
- 5 Makeup Mistakes to Avoid During Summer
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid during winter
- 5 makeup mistakes to avoid in 2020
- 5 makeup trends to try for a radiant summer look!
- 5 visible signs of stress + our tips to counter them
- 6 tips for getting rid of the signs of fatigue
- 6 tips to feel good about yourself on the first day of school
- 8 easy tips to make your skin glow
- 9 beauty gift sets made in Quebec you can give this Christmas
- 9 beauty tips to look your best for the holidays!
Foolproof makeup tips for flawless eyes
Eye makeup is the cornerstone of a flawless look. Although beauty mistakes are unfortunately part of the learning process, they can easily be avoided. Follow these simple tips to graduate from eye-makeup novice to expert in no time! Read
4 Quebec-made skincare products worth (re)discovering this winter
When it comes to skin care, we’re all hoping to find brands we can trust that use ingredients we can pronounce. Who better to turn to than cosmetic companies based in our very own backyard? Read
Hand sanitizers and moisturizers for damaged skin
Have you noticed that spending time in cold weather dries your skin? The same phenomenon occurs when you wash your hands. Hand washing is the best way to prevent infections and the spread of viruses. However, since soap and water aren’t always readily accessible, a common alternative is hand sanitizer, which strips even more moisture from your skin. Read
9 beauty gift sets made in Quebec you can give this Christmas
The past few months have not been easy for local companies. So this year, support and encourage Quebec entrepreneurs by giving the gift of dermo-cosmetics! Here are a few suggestions for locally made gifts sets that will delight your loved ones this holiday season. Read
Maskne: How to prevent mask-related skin problems
Have you noticed any redness, irritation, itching, or small pimples on your face lately? If these skin problems are mainly concentrated on your nose, chin, and cheeks, your face covering is most likely the culprit! Whether or not you’re prone to skin problems, we’re all dealing with the new reality of “maskne.” Read