Caring for our children on a daily basis
Undoubtedly, having a child contributes to a happier life for all.
For most parents, children are the most precious treasure in the world; they are the glue that holds the family together, bringing hope and energy. Often, parents know what their child needs instinctively, but they can also appreciate the knowledgeable advice of professionals, such as those in the health field. Your pharmacist is always there, every day, to help you play your parental role in the best way possible. The quality of care given on a daily basis and the prevention measures recommended can contribute to maintaining your kids’ health; giving vitamin D to your newborn, having your baby vaccinated, teaching your toddler how to wash his or her hands, or getting a first-aid kit for little ouchies are all beneficial things that parents can do. Discover how you can make a difference in your child’s health on a daily basis.
- First aid for children
- Vitamin D supplements for newborn children
- First-aid kits for practical parents
- Is earwax troubling you? We have solutions!
- 4 fun family activities to do during spring break
- Children’s health: 5 reasons to talk to your pharmacist
- Vaccines for children: an effective measure of prevention
- When a parent is sick: tips to keep the kids busy
- Tips for a safe and happy Halloween!
- 4 tips for adding a dose of happiness to your daily routine with baby