Cambia oral powder 50mg
This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Typically, it is used to relieve migraines. Its effects can be felt within 1 hour.Find a Pharmacy
When ready to use, the sachet must be opened and the powder mixed with 30 to 60 mL of water. Drink the mixture immediatly after mixing.
Generally, this medication is used only as needed. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
This medication may irritate the stomach, and should be taken with food. It is best to avoid coffee, spicy food or alcohol.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may cause indigestion;
- it may increase your blood pressure;
- it may make your skin more sensitive to UV rays (e.g., sunlight, tanning lamps) - avoid exposure to UV rays as much as possible and protect yourself when out in the sun.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely. To remain effective, this product must be kept in its original packaging. Do not transfer it to another container.
It is not recommended to combine this drug with another antiinflammatory. Carefully check for the presence of ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve) or diclofenac (Voltaren Emulgel) on drug labels.
This medication may interact with other medications or supplements, sometimes significantly. Many interactions, however, may be dealt with by a dosage adjustment or a change in medication schedule. Check with your pharmacist before using this medication in combination with any other medications (including non-prescription products), vitamins or natural products.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.