Eprex inj.syringe 20000u/0.5ml
This medication is typically used for the treatment of anemia (low red blood cells). It may also have other uses. It requires a few weeks to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This product must be injected under the skin (subcutaneously), according to the technique you were shown. Be sure to choose a different injection site each time.
Use this medication regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
Dispose of used syringes and needles safely. Your pharmacist can tell you the best way to do this.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause joint pain;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may cause diarrhea;
- it may increase your blood pressure;
- it may cause flu-like symptoms.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
A treatment with this medication requires regular monitoring by a doctor. Be sure to see your doctor for all regularly scheduled appointments.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.