Gonal F Pen inj.pen 300iu/0.5ml
This medication is typically used for female infertility. It may also be used for male infertility.Find a Pharmacy
This product must be injected under the skin (subcutaneously), according to the technique you were shown. Be sure to choose a different injection site each time.
Dispose of used syringes and needles safely. Your pharmacist can tell you the best way to do this.
This medication is typically used only once a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
You should take this medication at approximately the same time each day.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause ovarian enlargement;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting.
- it may cause stomach ache;
- it may affect menstruation (irregular or absence of menses);
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
Keep this product in the refrigerator or at room temperature, it will remain effective for 2 months only. After its first use, keep it at room temperature and discard any unused portion after 28 days.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.