Hair Regrowth Formula scalp lotion 2%
This medication is typically used for hair loss in men. It requires a few months to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This product is to be applied to the skin. To use:
- apply sparingly and limit the application to the affected area;
- rub it in until no excess remains on the skin.
Do not let this product come in contact with your eyes or lips. Do not apply it on skin that has been cut or scratched.
This medication is typically used twice a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Apply it regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effect.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. It must be used regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects. Be sure to keep an adequate supply on hand.
If you forget a dose, apply it as soon as you remember -- unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed one. Do not apply more to try to catch up.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- occasionally, it may cause stinging and/or itching;
- it may cause local irritation.
- it can cause dryness of the skin;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you're pregnant or want to become pregnant, or if you're breastfeeding;
- If you use tobacco or cannabis or its derivatives, or if you use recreational drugs;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.