These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Brunet.
People with STBBI do not always have symptoms, so it is important to get screened if you think you have been exposed or if you think you are at risk.
A professional is available on site to take the required sample(s) for testing.
A sexually transmitted infection is spread during sexual intercourse by an individual who carries the infection. Although it is most commonly transmitted during sex, it can also be transmitted through blood.
Testing should be considered if :
- you have had unprotected sex;
- you want to stop using condoms with your partner
- you have shared drug preparation, injection or inhalation equipment
- you have had a tattoo or piercing with non-sterile equipment.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Book an appointment
Find a pharmacy offering this service