These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Brunet.
Vaccination is the best form of prevention to avoid the spread of the highly contagious influenza virus. The flu is associated with high risks of complications and with many deaths during the year. This is why it is all the more important to be vaccinated if you fall within one of the following groups:
- children from 6 months to 17 years of age affected by certain chronic diseases
- people affected by certain chronic diseases (heart or lung conditions, diabetes, kidney disorders, HIV, etc.)
- pregnant women affected by certain chronic diseases, regardless of the stage of pregnancy
- healthy pregnant women, in the second or third trimester
- people over the age of 75
- people living under the same roof as a baby under the age of six months
- people living under the same roof as a person at a high risk of complications, and
- healthcare workers
You must make an appointment HERE.