With the Moi program, reward checks have been replaced by instant redeems at checkout. With a minimum of 500 points ($4), you can redeem your reward points at any participating store to reduce your shopping bill. The terms of the program are as follows:
- $1 spent (before taxes) = 1 point earned, and 125 points = $1*
- Online enrollment must be completed to take advantage of program benefits, including the option to instantly redeem points at checkout
- Partial redemption is permitted. It is not mandatory to redeem all your points to pay for a purchase
- Points never expire and are redeemable at any time
- The digital card on the app is accessible at all times and can be used at all participating stores
*Upon presentation of the Moi card, points are calculated on the total amount, before taxes, and exclude products stipulated in the program’s terms and conditions.
There are three ways to join the Moi program:
- If you’re an existing metro&moi member, you have nothing to do. Your enrollment is automatic
- Online by visiting moiprogram.ca or via the app of your favourite participating
- In-store. You’ll be requested to supply a phone number or email address, and a card will be provided to you. You will then need to complete your enrollment by visiting moiprogram.ca or via the app, and link your card to your account using the instructions you will receive by text message or email.
- With the Moi program, you can earn points in five banners: Brunet, Metro, Jean Coutu, Super C and Première Moisson. Moreover, as a metro&moi member, you’re automatically signed up for the Moi program and your old card is accepted in all participating stores, so you don’t have to change it.
- All metro&moi reward vouchers will be replaced by instant rewards redeemable at the checkout. And you can use your Moi points to pay for purchases in all five banners.
You can earn bonus points in four different ways:
- On specific products identified in store/flyer;
- On specific quantities of products identified in store/flyer;
- On special promotions and coupons (e.g., "20 bonus points with any total purchase of $75 or more");
On multiplier offers presented on coupons (e.g., "Double your points with any total purchase of $75 or more").