Genacol® Plus is a natural product used to relieve joint pain.
Genacol Plus is composed of Genacol’s bioactive complex of hydrolyzed collagen as well as glucosamine hydrochloride; both of which help maintain joint health. In addition to contributing to the maintenance of healthy cartilage, Genacol Plus improves the quality of the synovial fluid. Since the production of collagen and glucosamine naturally diminish with age, the Genacol Plus supplement is important for people who have joint problems.
We recommend taking Genacol Plus to people who:
- Want to maintain healthy cartilage
- Suffer from joint pain (such as in the knee, the hip, the fingers and so on)
- Suffer from limited movements
- Have diseases of the joints
- Have a sports injury - Have overworked joints Each capsule contains: Medicinal ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Crab and shrimp exoskeleton) . . . . . . . . . . .500 mg Hydrolyzed collagen from bovine source . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 400 mg Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate. DOSAGE (adults): Take 3 capsules once a day, first thing in the morning. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL AROUND THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING Contraindications: • Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. • Consult a healthcare practitioner before usage if you have liver disease or kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet. Known adverse reactions: None