Allergy Sinus Headache tablet 12.5+30+500m
This medication is typically used to reduce fever, to relieve pain and for nasal congestion. Its effects can be felt within 1 hour.Find a Pharmacy
This medication is typically used every 6 hours. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Generally, it is used only as needed.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. This medication may be taken with or without food.
Consuming alcohol may intensify the effect of this product. It is therefore advisable to avoid consuming alcohol or alcohol-containing products while taking this medication.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause dryness of the mouth;
- it may cause either drowsiness or excitability -- use caution until you know how you will react;
- it may cause palpitations (rapid and strong heart beat).
- it may cause dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position;
- it may cause nervousness or anxiety;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
This medicine contains ACETAMINOPHEN. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. Be sure to avoid consuming other ACETAMINOPHEN containing products at the same time. Check all product labels carefully for the presence of ACETAMINOPHEN.
This medication may interact with other medications or supplements, sometimes significantly. Many interactions, however, may be dealt with by a dosage adjustment or a change in medication schedule. Check with your pharmacist before using this medication in combination with any other medications (including non-prescription products), vitamins or natural products.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.