This product contains fibre. Typically, it is used to ease constipation. It may also have other uses. It requires several days to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
Dissolve this medication in a glass of water or juice, stirring with a spoon. Wait until all bubbles disappear. Stir again before drinking.
This medication is typically used only once a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Generally, it is used only as needed.
This medication may be taken with or without food. It is recommended to drink plenty of water while using this medication.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause stomach ache and cramps.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you're pregnant or want to become pregnant, or if you're breastfeeding;
- If you use tobacco or cannabis or its derivatives, or if you use recreational drugs;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.