Invega Trinza inj.syr.la 525mg/2.625m
This medication is typically used for certain mental disorders (psychosis). It may also have other uses. It requires a few weeks to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This product is usually injected into a muscle (intramuscularly) by a health professional. The injection may be sore for a few days.
Use this medication regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects. It is not advisable to stop using this product suddenly, particularly if you have been on it for several weeks. If you are considering stopping the medication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist first.
This product may intensify the effect of alcohol. Limit alcohol consumption to an occasional intake.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause drowsiness or dizziness -- use caution if driving;
- it may cause weight gain, mostly with prolonged use.
- it may cause indigestion;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
A treatment with this medication requires regular monitoring by a doctor. Be sure to see your doctor for all regularly scheduled appointments.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.