Jaa Pyral tablet 35mg
This medication is typically used to eliminate intestinal worms. It requires several days to take effect.Find a Pharmacy
This medication is typically taken in a single dose. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. It is to be used once and then again 14 days later.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. To avoid re-infection, thoroughly clean and vacuum the entire house. Wash the bedding and clothing of the person who has been treated. Also, wash all used bath towels and dry them in the dryer for at least 30 minutes.
This medication may be taken with or without food.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may decrease your appetite;
- it may cause diarrhea;
- it may cause stomach ache and cramps;
- it may cause nausea and vomiting.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of young children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.