These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Brunet.
Distribution method and availability vary. Check with your pharmacy or through the online appointment service.
The government provides each person 14 years of age and older with one box of 5 COVID-19 rapid tests per 30-day interval at no charge. No more than one box of tests can be received per person per 30-day interval.
This service is for you to reserve your box of COVID-19 tests or access the list of stores that distribute them without an appointment.
Conditions for making an online appointment:
- If you make an appointment, only the person whose name figures on the appointment will receive the box. Accompanying persons will not be able to receive a box without making an appointment for themselves.
- If you do not come to the pharmacy to pick up your box at the scheduled time, it will be offered to another person. Please cancel your appointment in advance and schedule a new one as needed.
- If you have received a free box of tests within 30 days prior to your appointment, please note that your appointment will be automatically cancelled in order to offer the box to another person and thus respect the conditions issued by the government.
For more information on the use of the tests, please visit the Quebec government web site: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/testing-for-covid-19/rapid-home-testing
If you have symptoms compatible with COVID, please do not visit a pharmacy.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Book an appointment
Find a pharmacy offering this service